General statement of responsibilities: This position is responsible for the planning and execution of the PERMA Annual Member Conference and Fall Educational Conference as well as any other regional meetings/receptions that are held annually. Also responsible for the maintenance and performance of the PERMA website, the assistance of members and brokers in using the site, and data analysis under the supervision and direction of the Sr. Director of Member Services.
Essential job functions
- Under the direction of the Sr. Director, plan and execute Annual Member Conference.
- Submit RFPs, evaluate responses, coordinate site visits and review contracts for the Fall Educational Conference and any other regional meeting or reception that may be scheduled.
- Point person for speaker arrangements for all conferences and meetings. Coordinate the research and acquisition of promotional items and supplies for events.
- Ensure the PERMA website shows up-to-date info Responsible for adding content and managing content. Point person for WSG on long-term goals for the website upgrades.
- Responsible for monitoring website stats using Google Analytics to track usage and patterns.
- Responsible for updating content on the NEAMI website, as responsible for adding and managing content on PERMA’s YouTube channel as the content is provided by the Communications Specialist.
- Retrieve all submissions by members to the PERMA website and complete or forward as appropriate.
- Responsible for all department custom report creation utilizing Business Objects.
- Tally responses to all surveys mailed by the department.
- Responsible for data analysis.
- Assist members and brokers with questions about navigating the PERMA website, reset passwords as requested, provide technical support to members/brokers running loss reports through PERMAView. This is also done via live chat through the website.
- Maintain databases of member information in Excel, Outlook, and MailChimp to ensure that members can be contacted across all platforms.
- Prepare report card reports and report cards and mail on the schedule set by the Member Service Specialists for their Annual Member Meetings.
- Participate with member services team to ensure constant improvement of services provided by PERMA.
- Assist in development and success of value-added services work plan.
- Assist with all other job-related tasks as may be required.
Minimum Requirements: The following are required to enable the employee to perform the essential functions of the job.
Skills/Knowledge: Must possess strong public speaking skills. Must possess excellent written communication skills, organizational skills, and proficiency in working with database systems.
Physical effort and dexterity: job will require occasional lifting and carrying of up to 20 pounds. Must be comfortable with the use of the keyboard and telephone. Some stooping and kneeling may be necessary.
Visual acuity, hearing, speech: Speaking and hearing in ordinary conversations will occur frequently and be required. Visual abilities will need to include color discernment, comfort with the PC screen and ability to see and read reports.
Candidates whose disability makes them unable to perform a nonessential job function will still be considered fully qualified for the position if they can perform the essential functions with reasonable accommodations.